Tacos with spicy sweet potato and chunky guacemole
I LOVE Mexico! And You can’t say “Mexican food” without saying “tacos”. Now, these vegetarian tacos doesn’t quite compare to the real deal I’ve tasted in the streets of Mexico City, but they are still super flavourfull and a great vegetarian option.
The good thing about tacos is that you can fill them with anything you like! That being said, I personally never have tacos without jalapeños, coriander and chunky guacemole.
Ingredients (2 pers.)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Chili flakes
- Purple kale
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp creme fraiche 18 %
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lime
- A pack of tortillas
- Cut the sweet potato into big chunks and boil until tender.
- Heat up oil in a skillet and add 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of paprika, 1/2 tsp of tumeric and a pinch of chili flakes. Add the sweet potato and fry until golden.
- Guacemole time! Mash up avocado, creme fraiche, juice from 1/2 a lime, garlic and a pinch of salt. Finely chop the tomato and onion and add.
- Thinly chop the kale, slice the jalapeño and coriander.
- Wrap the tortillas in tinfoil and heat in the oven for about 4-5 mins at 180 degrees or until hot and soft.