GREEN ZUCCHINI, PEA AND LEMON RISOTTO
My heart screams pasta, but sometimes I mix it up with risotto when I get a craving for some creamy italian food. This one is super fresh and not too heavy. There is a spring/summer feeling about it which I like. It’s topped with pea shoot which looks good and taste great as well!
- One onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Pasta Krydderi from Vestjyske Delikatesser
- One zucchini
- 200 g spinach
- 200 g peas
- 2 dl white wine
- 1 liter of chicken stock
- 400 g risotto rice
- 130 g parmesan
- One lemon
- Pea shoot
- Chop onion and garlic. Cook it in butter in a pot with 4 tablespoons of Pasta Krydderi from Vestjyske Delikatesser. Grate the zucchini and add to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add rinsed risotto rice. After 1-2 minutes, add the white wine. Once the alcohol has evaporated add the chicken stock – little by little. Stir often.
- Cook the spinach in butter in a skillet. Blend it with a handful of basil. Add 50 g of grated parmesan, peas and lemon zest.
- Add the spinach mix to the risotto once it’s cooked. This takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Add 80 g of parmesan and two tablespoons of butter. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve the risotto topped with grated parmesan, chopped basil and pea shoot.